$39.90 - $51.90
- Shop quality bicycle display and storage stand - Graphite ripple powdercoat over steel construction - Four-Point, Foam rubber end-Cap feet - 2 Piece design disassembles for space-Efficient storage - Standard and extreme models feature welded base construction (Extreme model accepts up to 3 inch tires) - Retail model features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction - Fat rack features flat-Packed, Bolt-Together base construction and will suit tires from 3.8" To 5" with three width positions, 4.25", 4.75" And 5.25"
Safely stash tools, treats, keys, and other personal items in the Whisky Parts Co. It's the '90s Keg, featuring can't-miss-it color and an easy screw-down top. - Keeps frequently needed items secure and dry - 16 oz.
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage. - Dimensions (Road): 170 x 50 x 100cm - Dimensions (Mountain): 178 x 63 x 100cm
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your 27.5 or 29er dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage.
The Feedback Sports RAKK XL is a versatile bike storage rack intended for Plus-size and Fat-bikes. Comes with an adapter for plus-size tires that can be removed as needed to expand the size of the tray. Store your bike by the front or back tire without touching any of your bikes components. Easy to use and low profile to store away. Simply roll your bike in and walk away. Fold flat for storage when not in use.
- Sturdy tubular steel construction - Heavy duty design for everyday use - Detachable for compact storage or shipping - Holds front or rear wheel securely - Fits tire widths up to 3.25"
- Rubber-coated arms support 2 bikes - Useful shelf for accessories that folds down to save space when not in use - Max. Load: 65lbs.
Topeak's Dual-Touch Bike Stand is a great way to display and store your prize two-wheelers whether you park it in your living room, the garage or the office. It's built of durable and attractive aluminum, is capable of holding up to 4 bicycles with additional bike mounts (2 bike mounts included) and features a quick-release height adjustment (the stand reaches up to 10.5 feet).
Elegant and functional, Topeak's OneUp is the perfect bicycle storage solution when space is an issue. It has a grooved, durable plastic tray and a molded rubber bar to keep your front wheel securely in place and it also boasts two storage hooks for your riding essentials and a rear wheel pad to keep your walls scuff free.
Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm). This elegant wall mounted bike holder allows you to store one bike and swing it to either side to optimize storage space. A molded rubber bar keeps the front wheel stationary, preventing the bike bike from twisting and includes all mounting hardware plus a molded rear wheel pad to prevent tire marks on the wall. Fits standard road and mountain bikes up to 29" wheels. Not compatible with fat tire bikes. - Added Features: Rotatable front wheel, Fixed bar - Attachment: Wall mount - Limitations: Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 8cm (3.15") and tire width up to 2.35" - Material: Aluminum / Plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Size: 27.5 x 16 x 7.7 cm / 10.8” x 6.3” x 3” - Weight: 845 grams / 1.86 lb
A compact and economical solution to store your bike and optimize space usage. The Swing-Up EX allows you to swing your bike to either side and is compatible with wheel / tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm). - Attachments: Wall mount - Material: Aluminum / steel / engineering grade plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Added Features: Rotatable Front Wheel Fixed Bar - Compatibility: Compatible with wheel /tire combinations having an overall height up to 8cm (3.15”) and tire width up to 2.35” - Size: 22.7 x 7.5 x 5.3 cm / 8.9” x 2.9” x 2.1” - Weight: 950 grams / 2.09 lb
Topeak's TwoUp TuneUp Bike Stand easily holds 2 bikes up and out of the way. But, the best part is that it's solid enough to serve as a light-duty work stand as well! Made with tough aluminum tubing, the center pillar extends to almost 7 feet while the tripod base acts as a super-stable platform. The 2 included bike mounts swivel up to 30 degrees to accommodate sloping tubes and the lower mount includes a handlebar stabilizer to hold your bike while you're wrenching. Plus, this awesome stand has the capacity to carry up to 4 bikes and 158.7 pounds.
Swagman brings you a brilliant tool for storing your hitch-mount bike rack when it's not attached to your hitch. The X Mount can be attached to any wall to create a virtual hitch. Just mount the rack like you would on your car or truck, and fold the rack up against the wall to get it out of the way. When you're not using it, the X Mount itself will even fold against the wall, creating an even lower profile. - Fits 2-inch receiver style bike racks and 2-inch receivers with 1-1/4-inch universal adapter. - Stores bike rack when not in use - Folds against wall when not in use
Make the most of your space with Saris' Bike Bunk. It stores two bikes and adjusts to fit different bike styles and sizes. This free-standing mount features grippy, cushioned contact points that protect your floor and wall.
• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
- Great for commercial, office, residential, hotel, and garage applications - Stout welded tubular steel vertical wall mount for hanging bicycle - Built in loop provides locking anchor point for cable or chain - Stainless steel mounting screws and driver included for easy installation - TPU (medium hardness rubber) peg will never wear out and is safe for both aluminum and carbon rims - Can hold any tire from road up to 3.0" wide mountain bike tires and carbon rims up to 100mm deep - Optional ball bearings can be tapped into bolt heads making undoing screws next to impossible - 100 lb weight limit
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47" (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). - The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") - Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service • 470XX Machine thread including two nuts: • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Super huge Storage Hooks are big enough to accommodate fat bike wheels/tires. • Plated and vinyl dipped for long, scratch free service. • 471 Wood thread including two nuts • Inside to inside 125mm (4-7/8") • Height inside J-bend 150mm (6")
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
- Oversize hooks for large MTB tires and tall aero rims - Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend - 50mm (2") of machine threading with a thread size of 10mm x 1.5mm - Black vinyl coated - Includes two nuts
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
This stylish and functional hook mounts to your wall and holds the bike by the front wheel. - Powdercoat finish with dipped hook to protect the rim's finish
Stylish and functional hook that mounts to your wall and holds the bike by the front wheel. - Powdercoat finish with dipped hook to protect the rim's finish - Includes rear wheel tray to protect walls
Lezyne Alloy Wheel Hook is a modern, industrial 3-piece bicycle storage system constructed from a durable CNC-machined aluminum. This includes a stylish wall-mounted wheel hook and two tire plates to prevent scuffing. The wheel hook features a rugged, anti-slip cover which secures the bike and safeguards its rim. A one-time installation allows for simple, space-saving bicycle storage for indoor spaces, garages, or wherever you prefer to hang your bike. It’s compatible with all standard bicycles—from BMX to downhill bikes—and can hold up to 70 LBS (32 KGS). Mounting hardware included. - Cnc machined plate and anti-slip rubber wrapped wheel hook - 3 pcs set - 8 pcs hardware included
- 3-Piece stainless steel pedal hook bicycle storage system - Compatible with all standard pedals: max pedal platform depth of 4.5" (114mm) - Holds bicycles up to 70lbs (32Kgs) with tires up to 3.0" (76mm) - Mounting hardware and wall plugs included
RackDock from Kuat. A sophisticated solution for storing your hitch rack. Easy wall installation and the ability to hold up to 100lbs keeps your hitch rack secure and out of the way in the garage, preventing damage to the rack, cars, and of course—bikes. - Supports up to a 4-bike rack (100 lb max) - All hardware included - 2" hitch and 1.25" hitch adaptor included - Magnetic faceplate
It’s a race day, a gran fondo, or maybe just a ride day – either way, there’s bikes everywhere and there’s a need for mass bike storage. And because you love bicycles, you want to protect them and you need a simple, non-permanent and effective bike parking solution. The A Frame is a versatile bike storage idea for hanging up to 8 bikes, and as the industry standard you’ll see the A Frame at practically every type of cycling event. Making contact with only the bottom of your seat, the A Frame is the best bike parking solution for expensive road, cyclocross, mountain bikes, electric bikes and even kids bikes. And when the day is done it folds up and stores easily in a compact tote. - Ideal bicycle storage space for bike races, gran fondos, triathlons, demo events and community cycling events - Versatile design allows for bike parking without risk of scratching bikes or damaging components - System fits most any road bike, cyclocross bike, mountain bike, fitness bike, electric bike, or kids bikes - Innovative design easily folds to a compact unit when not in use - Tool-free design makes setup and breakdown quick - Anodized 6000-series aluminum body is lightweight, corrosion resistant and incredibly durable - Provides an awesome bike parking solution for up to 200lbs (90kg) of bikes - Total width safely accommodates up to 8 bikes (not to exceed 200lbs / 90kg) - Wide support base and rubber coated feet provide stability on any surface - Included travel tote is water-resistant, durable and padded to protect your stand and your other equipment - At 17.6lbs (8kg) taking this versatile bike storage system along is never in doubt - Custom branded side panels available - 1-Year Warranty
All Feedback Sports repair stands are designed to be excellent at home and excel in the field. The Tool Tray add-on is the ultimate service partner for the most demanding mechanics. It’s lightweight and durable design delivers easy access to tools, lubricants, spare components and accessories during tune-ups or bike washing sessions. With a towel hook, drain ports, compartmentalized tool holders and a spot for your coffee mug or adult beverage, what else could a bike mechanic need?
Page 1 of 2 Next page