700c, 27-Inch & 650c
- 2x PZERO Race 150TH Anniversary - 2x Smartube P Zero 150th Anniversary - Pirelli Podium Cap 150th Anniversary - Pirelli F1 Key ring 150th Anniversary
$79.99 - $179.99
Power Cross Jet tire features small blocks on the tread pattern provide excellent tread strength and maximum speed. - Improved transmission of pedaling power for controlled grip - Specially adapted reinforcements provide safe, low-pressure riding on all terrains
$79.99 - $179.99
Michelin Power Cross Mud's tread pattern transmits pedaling power more effectively in mud terrain for a controlled grip. - For low-pressure cycling on rugged terrain using specially adapted cotton reinforcements - PSI: 72 - Weight: 380g
$85.50 - $157.50
Versatile and confidence inspiring, the Gravdal securely navigates through harsh winter conditions with concave carbide studs for added traction in icy conditions. - Siping creates a more conforming lug for added traction - Concave carbide studs provide traction in the iciest conditions - Reflective strip on sidewall makes you more visible when riding in low-light conditions - Fits most bikes with cantilever or disc brakes
- Built with a cotton and aramid casing with a latex inner tube for maximum performance - New compound from the Power All Season range for maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces - Robustness based on "High-Density Protek" technology, a cross-laid reinforcement on the tire cap covering the tread - Tubulars developed and used by Team Cofidis during the 2018 and 2019 seasons in the World Tour
The fastest riders in the world place their trust in these handmade German tubulars. The Competition is a world-class tire proven everywhere from the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix to the local crit. The 180-thread-per-inch 3-ply casing offers a velvety-smooth ride and the Vectran sub-tread provides exceptional puncture protection, reduced rolling resistance and a great road feel.
Many of the fastest riders in the world place their trust in these handmade German tubulars. The Competition is a world-class tire proven everywhere from the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix to your local crit series. The 180-thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing offers a velvety-smooth ride and the Vectran sub-tread provides exceptional puncture protection, reduced rolling resistance and a great road feel.
BOS is the airport code for Boston, Massachusetts, the original hotbed of North American ‘cross and home to some of the harshest weather and the toughest courses. If you’re pinning on a number in New England you better be ready for rain, roots, ruts and mud. And, you better have a set of Donnelly BOS tubulars in your quiver. This tire is even more aggressive than our mud-proven PDX. It features buttressed side-knobs for outstanding traction in super muddy corners and off-cambers, and a center tread pattern that is all bite when it comes down to a tractor pull. Size: - 700 x 33mm Weight: - 386 grams Type: - Tubular Part #: - D50030 Product Features: - Buttressed side-knobs for superior cornering traction. - Unique center knob pattern designed for maximum traction when you need it most. - Soft rubber compound provides extra grip and shock absorption. - Tubeless design means an airtight casing with no inner tube to puncture. - Rubber-coated sidewalls are extremely durable and prevent deterioration from water, mud and dirt. - No additional sidewall coating necessary. - All in one construction means tread will not peel away from the tubular casing. - Precision design creates a straight tire with no variances in size or alignment. - The tire and base tape are consistently straight making it easy to glue and install to your wheel. - A removable valve core allows for valve extenders installation as well as insertion of tire sealant. - Liquid sealant can be used with all Donnelly tubulars to prevent or repair typical punctures.
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
- P Zero Velo TUB brings the handling and cornering behavior Pirelli is famous for to the finest handmade tubular construction. - It was developed on the fields of World Tour racing and in its debut year it already is a winner of a grand tour. Now available for your own. - Corespun 320tpi w/aramid reinforced casing. - Anti-puncture belt under the tread. - Latex inner tube for better weight, rolling and anti-puncture. - Soft yellow compund for racing usage. - Designed for modern wide tubular rims. - 48 mm RVC valve.
The Chicane is a super-fast rolling tire providing maximum control on dry hardpack, wet grass, and icy conditions. This handmade tubular combines a supple, 320TPI sealed corespun cotton casing with natural rubber tread and a seamless latex inner tube for improved grip at lower pressures, confident cornering, and quick handing. The latex tube is lighter, thinner, and more flexible than a butyl tube, increasing your comfort, lowering your rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats. The tube also includes a removable core Presta valve. Handmade - Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and low rolling resistance tires. Sealed Corespun Cotton - To protect the cotton casing, we apply a special waterproof, bead-to-bead coating. This sealant keeps the casing lighter, softer, and more supple, keeping the tires looking bright and extending their life. Soft - The S stands for Softer and more Supple. This tire utilizes a softer durometer tread rubber especially valuable on track and cyclocross tires. Latex - Latex tubes are stronger, lighter, super supple, absorb shock, and conform to whatever objects impact it, reducing rolling resistance. PPS - The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
- 150th Anniversary Pzero Race Tire - Golden logo and anniversary graphic - 127tpi casing with Aramid puncture protection - TechBELT - SmartEVO compound
Michelin's best road tire for competition and training with more rolling efficiency. Allowed by its casing and sculpture for a sporty ride. More robustness, thanks to its aramid top reinforcement and its 3x120 TPI casing in the flanks. More longevity with X-Race Compound designed to optimize the wear of the tread. - X-Race Compound is a new rubber compound that combines rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tire longevity - Grip Design provides safety on cornering - Aramid Protek+ casing features extra puncture protection
$99.95 - $103.95
The Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready allrounder tires are lighter, faster and supported with stronger sidewalls, compared to previous GP5000 versions. Designed to be compatible with hooked and hookless rims, this new standard in road tubeless ready technology will allow you to ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. - Hookless rim compatible up to 73 PSI / 5 bars - The tubeless ready (TR) carcass construction is robust and impervious against damage and penetration from foreign objects. The result: versatile, low weight and an attractive design. In addition, tires made using this technology can also be used as Tubeless or with an inner tube - Vectran Breaker is a synthetically manufactured high-tech fiber with an enormous tear resistance at a very low weight: Exactly the right properties to process into a premium Continental bicycle tire as a puncture protection insert - Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smoothens your ride - Lazer Grip, to make you one with the road. The lazered micro profile structure expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering - BlackChili Compound provides the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling
- Enhance your riding experience with the Tubeless Ready version of the MICHELIN Power Cup tire - The tires used by the Cofidis team for riding at monuments and Grands Tours - Speed and comfort provided by Tubeless Ready technology, speed and efficiency inspired by MOTO GP technology - Light and reliable thanks to the Tubeless Shield technology and 4x120 TPI casing - Efficient handling and stability in both wet and dry conditions thanks to the MICHELIN GUM-X compound
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 28c and 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations.
The Almanzo is the ideal tire for gravel and adventure riders seeking more control than the Strada Bianca and lower resistance than the Gravel Grinder. The Tubeless Tubular version, with 260TPI SuperPoly casing, offers a unique combination of tubeless and tubular construction that's more secure on the rim and more comfortable at lower air pressures, fast rolling, and compatible with both tubeless sealants and tubeless tire plugs. This tire includes PPS Ganzo + PPS2, a lightweight and supple Puncture Protection System, and a high mileage, grippy, natural SMARTplus tread compound. The Presta valve includes a removable core.
- Maxxis' fastest and lightest road racing tire - Light and supple 170 TPI casing, K2 puncture protection, and HYPR-S combound - This new compound retains the grip found on the original High Road, but reduces rolling resistance by 12%.
Beat your time against the clock with Michelin Power Time Trial tire. More rolling efficiency to drop seconds with the Race2 Compound and 3x180 TPI casing, lightweight thanks to the flexible aramid beads that combine robustness and lightness. Designed exclusively for Time Trial events, triathlons, triathlon marathons. - Race-2 Compound : New generation of rubber compounds designed to improve rolling resistance
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Corsa level confidence for rough roads - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
This race-day-specific weapon has raised the bar on tire technology. The Corsa Speed uses a proprietary Graphene compound, which is then paired with an ultra-fine Corespun-T casing. The end result is a tire that maintains the lowest rolling resistance, while still providing the trademark Corsa suppleness and outstanding wet weather grip - 320 TPI Corespun cotton casing - Proprietary Graphene compound - Lightweight, flexible latex inner tube
$88.00 - $91.00
- The next generation of tubeless tires. A truly thrilling ride. It's fast. It's reliable. It's light. - The patented MicroSkin construction makes this all possible. The rolling resistance is minimal! - All around cut resistance and puncture protection are extraordinary. - This is the absolute top model from Schwalbe! - The Schwalbe One Pro can also be used with a normal tube, but its true strengths are experienced only in tubeless form.
A champion in all conditions - EXO Protection - Open tread to clear mud - Ramped knobs for speed - Tubular The All Terrane is a cyclocross tire that maintains speed and composure over a wide range of race conditions. The knobs are tall enough to bite and dig in when the course gets loose but ramped for speed on harder surfaces. The open tread pattern is quick to sling mud away as soon as you pick up speed, and the Tubeless Ready construction lets you drop the tire pressure to increase the footprint on soft tracks. If you have to choose one tire, let the All Terrane lead you to the top step on the podium.
The all-new S-Works Turbo RapidAir is our ultimate race day tire. The most efficient, lightest, best handling, and durable tubeless tire we’ve ever made. The original RapidAir is the tire that broke the World Tour’s addiction to tubulars with Tour de France stage wins, Green Jerseys, and Monument victories. Coaxing more speed and a longer life from our fastest race-day tubeless tire was no easy feat. - Casing: 120 TPI - Bead: Foldable 2Bliss Ready - Dual Compound: GRIPTON T2/T5 - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 26mm, psi 70-110, approximate weight 230g
The S-Works Turbo Road Tubeless tire serves up the ultimate in tubeless performance. It features startlingly low rolling resistance, while also serving as a lighter weight option than other leading clincher/tube combos on the market. Not stopping there, the GRIPTON compound means that you'll experience superior cornering traction, while expending less effort on climbs and going significantly faster on descents. - Casing: 180 TPI - Bead: Foldable - Compound: GRIPTON - Flat Protection: BlackBelt - 700 x 24mm, PSI 90-115, approximate weight 240g - 700 x 26mm, PSI 90-115, approximate weight 280g
$79.90 - $89.90
- 120tpi casing with Aramid puncture protection—TechBELT - SmartEVO compound
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. - As a 30-35mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs. - It is also a guarantee for maximum speed in the extra-wide 50mm execution – of course not only at the fascinating beach races on Holland's coasts. - The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One.
$64.99 - $87.99
Race it hard or just head off the beaten path. The Strada Bianca takes the proven construction of the Paris-Roubaix and adds volume to take you comfortably over less-than-perfect surfaces. Challenge introduces STRADA BIANCA H-TLR 45. The staple herringbone-design tire proves its handmade performances on rougher terrain with a new gravel-specific construction and an added beefier new 45mm size. The STRADA BIANCA 45 is the tire designed to take you comfortably rolling over rough pavement, cobbles, sandy or hardpack fields, to literally floating over the more enduring dry, rocky terrains. It is the first 45mm tire in the Challenge range.
Page 1 of 12 Next page