Built to handle the rigors of riding off-road, the concave shape and tall pins of the Thump composite pedal provide the perfect balance of traction and comfort for a range of applications. The Thump RP version comes with replaceable steel pins that provide solid traction when the trail gets hairy. Two different platform diameters accommodate a range of shoes sizes for a more personalized fit.
- Tough, nylon composite body
- Chromoly spindles, sealed cartridge bearings, and nylon bushings
- Body: 18.5mm thick with 2.5mm of concavity for great control and comfort
- Pin height: 3mm out of the box. Remove the 2mm washer under the pin head to convert to 5mm pin height.
- Platform size: 119 x 99mm
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead, known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.