Now there is a light that will keep up with ultra-endurance cyclists and bikepackers. Vis Pro 1000 blends impressive power with the ability to run all day on portable power. High visibility is paramount and the platform has dedicated amber sidelights that are distinct and easily recognizable by drivers, especially through intersections. City riders will appreciate the exclusive SafePulse beam, scientifically designed to provide the highest level of rider awareness without the risks associated with flashing lights. Easily mount on standard or oversize handlebars with a mount that provides enhanced grip and features quick release technology to remove in seconds. Reliable construction is unmatched in the market and exceeds the needs of daily riders. This is the only waterproof lighting platform with a certified IP67 rating—meaning the light is certified to withstand water immersion up to a depth of 1 meter. Commute with the added assurance knowing rain or shine the light will keep performing. When it comes time to recharge, plug the included Micro USB cable into any 2 Amp charger and the FC (Fast Charge) electronics ensure a full charge in 2.5 hours. With superior performance with innovative safety features, there is no substitute for the Urban 1000 when commuting by bike.
- 1000 Lumen Output certified to the FL-1 Standard with high powered premium CREE LED
- Charge and light off portable battery power with an output of 150 lumens for daylight safety.
- Visibility is enhanced with bright amber side lighting providing maximum safety through intersections and high-traffic areas
- SafePulse light pattern scientifically designed for maximum driver awareness of approaching cyclist without the inherent dangers of flashing lights
- Micro-peened reflector optimizes the beam pattern for road riders providing a smooth, even spot beam void of distracting hard edges
- Multiple power settings include a one-touch High/Medium toggle to efficiently decrease intensity when full power is not needed
- Multi-color battery indicator is driven by custom firmware to provide accurate battery status throughout entire runtime
- Mounting is simple and effective with ultra-grippy rubber ensuring light doesn't slip on regular or oversize handlebars
- Quick release allows the removal of the light in seconds while leaving the base mount on the handlebar
- Waterproof design eliminates the leading cause of bike light failure - water immersion
- FC (Fast Charge) Electronics ideal for daily commuters that rely on lights day and night
- Lumen Output: Max (1000)
- Beam Angle: 20° (spot)
- IP Rating (FL-1): 67
- Depth Rating (FL-1): 1 meter
- Impact Resistance (FL-1): 1 meter
- Thermal Management: Passive Cooling
- Fast Charge: True
- Product Dimensions: 4" x 1.2" x 1.2"