Mastodon is a real-world trail suspension for fat bikes. This fat bike fork delivers all-temperature performance, working equally well in winter or summer, soaking up chatter and big hits. Extended ride height versions fit up to 26×5.15” / 27.5×4.5” tires. Standard ride height versions fit up to 26×4” / 27.5×3.8” tires on the snow, or taking on shimmering hot sand like a pro. All-temperature performance is born of frigid winter ride-testing. 34mm trail chassis is stiffer and steers more precisely than any other fat bike suspension fork.
- 100mm and 120mm forks are both internally adjustable in 10mm increments from 100-140mm of travel.
- Dorado Air Spring
- MC2 Compression Damping
- TPC Rebound Damping
- Standard platform accommodates 26" tires up to 4" wide and 27.5" tires up to 3.8" wide and is optimized for frames that are designed around shorter ride heights
- Flawless performance down to 0 degrees Fahrenheit (-15 deg C)
- VTT compression damper offers three positions: open, firm, and locked out
- 15x150mm tooled Hexlock axle
- 34mm aluminum stanchions provide stiffness and stability
|150 x 15mm / Matte Black / 120mm / 26-Inch||847863026347||191-36890-A102|