Muc-Off Stealth Tubeless Plugs
A ride-saving tool that’s hidden in your bar-ends. Don’t let pesky punctures ruin all the fun!
When a puncture strikes just too big and gnarly to seal, the Muc-Off Stealth Tubeless Puncture Plug ultimate backup tool that’s cleverly stored inside your bar ends! The expanding silica plugs included cover most MTB, road, and gravel handlebar sizes, and the premium CNC Machined Aluminium bar ends are available in 10 anodized colors to match your ride.
Each lightweight and durable set contains everything you need to get back riding when you’re stuck battling a hole that’s just not sealing: a stainless steel 2-in-1 puncture plug reamer tool, a variety of different sized tire worms, and a trimming knife.
- Screws into bars using just a 4mm Allen key
- Plugs and repairs multiple holes that won’t seal with just sealant
- CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum.
- Expanding silica plug fits most MTB, Gravel & Road Handlebars with a larger than 17mm inside diameter.
- Supplied with 17mm, 19mm, and 21mm silica plugs to fit different handlebar diameters
- Compatible with most open-end grips and drops bars with an 84mm straight section at the bar end.
- Dimensions 89 x 27 x 27mm
- Weight: 33g per side (excluding tire worms)
- Supplied as a pair
- 1 x Stainless steel 2-in-1 puncture plug/reamer tool
- 1 x knife trimming tool
- Supplied with 5 x thin tyre worms, 5 x medium tyre worms & 5 x thick tire worms