1/4" Ratcheting Reversible Click-Type Micrometer Torque Wrench with Bit Set and Custom Tool Roll Pedro's Demi Torque Wrench II is designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 3-15Nm torque settings required for critical components such as handlebars, stems, and controls. The new design features an integrated bit holder for storage of 8 bits on the wrench for convenience and versatility and the small overall size and low-profile head are perfect for tight spaces and easy handling. The Demi Torque Wrench II is quickly set using a micrometer-style dial and a simple locking mechanism. Accurate to within +/- 4 percent. Backed by Pedro's two-year warranty. - Integrated bit holder for storage of 8 bits on the wrench - Square 1/4" reversible ratcheting drive designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 3-15Nm torque settings - Small overall size and low-profile head perfect for tight spaces and easy handling. - Includes custom tool roll for wrench and bit storage. Included bits and adapters: - Hex: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm) - Torx: T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 (50mm) - Crowfoot: 7 & 8mm Flare - WrenchDrive Adapter: 1/4" square to 1/4" hex
The Headset and Bearing Press is a professional quality tool designed to precisely and accurately install 1", 1-1/8", 1-1/4", and 1.5" headsets as well as most press-fit bottom brackets. Features include removable, 33cm, ergonomic handles, a precision roller thrust bearing for smooth low-effort pressing, a quick release lower press module for fast tool positioning and removal, and an extensive working range from 60mm to 320mm for ultimate versatility. Two sets of adapters are included with the press. Two Stepped Cup Bushings are sized to fit most 1" and 1-1/8" standard headset cups and nest into press plates ensuring precise alignment. Two 22mm ID Shim Adapters ensure precision alignment of any brand-specific cup bushings designed with 22mm inside diameter. A complete set of compatible press fit bottom bracket bushings is available separately. - 60 to 320mm working range with quick release lower press, precision roller thrust bearing, and removable handles - Includes two stepped cup bushings that fit most 1" and 1-1/8" standard headset cups - Includes two 22mm ID shim adaptors to ensure precision alignment of any brand-specific cup bushings designed with 22mm ID
Essential Tool Kit for the Home Mechanic The Starter Bench Tool Kit is designed for the aspiring mechanic looking to get started with the right professional-quality tools and room to grow as new skills are learned. - 11 professional-quality tools packed in a traditional toolbox. - Tool selection focused on essential repair, adjustment, and replacement tasks. - Perfect for the car, traveling to an event, or a home shop setup. Tool List: - Folding Hex/Screwdriver Set: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, +, - - 8mm Hex Tip - T25 & T30 L Torx Wrenches - Tire Lever Pair—Yellow - Quick Link Pliers - Six-Pack Chain Tool - Pro Travel Pedal Wrench - Pro Chain Whip - Cassette Lockring Socket - Cable Cutter
- Square 3/8-inch reversible ratchet drive features unique push-through design for superior durability and reliability. - Designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. - Quickly set torque using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. - Includes 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Torque wrenches have become an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven the need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides a far higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Grande Torque Wrench features a 350mm length designed for left-hand or right-hand thread 10-80Nm torque settings required for bottom brackets, cassette lockrings, and other high torque components. A unique push-through, reversible, 3/8-inch ratchet drive delivers superior durability and reliability. This click-type torque wrench makes an audible click when desired torque is reached and is quickly set in 0.5Nm increments using a micrometer-style dial and simple locking mechanism. The Grande Torque Wrench also features heat-treated steel construction for accuracy, strength, and reliability, and includes a 3/8-inch square to 1/2-inch square adapter and a 3/8-inch square to 1/4-inch hex adapter. Accurate to within +/- 4 percent. Backed by a Pedro's two year warranty.
Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset and Bearing Press. - Includes ten precision-machined bushings in 6 sizes covering installation of all road, mountain, and BMX press-fit bottom brackets cups and bearings, plus a BB Bushing Spacer for enhanced flexibility, speed, and alignment - Bushings and spacer designed for use with Pedro's Headset & Bearing Press ensuring precise and accurate installation. Inner diameter of 18.4mm (14mm for 19-37 and 19-41) - EVA foam packaging insert keeps the bushings protected, organized, and ready for use
$4.99 - $126.00
The tire lever, though seemingly one of the simplest and most basic of cycling tools, is one commonly used by almost every cyclist, and unfortunately, one often responsible for unnecessary frustration. Really, what is more fun than flatting far away from home, being thrilled you lugged that spare tube and pump, and then having your tire levers snap in two? Pedro's award-winning, universally loved tire levers feature molded box construction and a proprietary plastic composite blend that makes them the strongest levers available. The unique chisel tip shape easily inserts beneath the tire bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the lever securely in place. Additionally, the bold shape of the lever and helpful dual spoke hooks makes removal of even the tightest tires a simple task. - Award-winning and universally loved - Molded box construction and proprietary plastic blend makes these the strongest levers available - Chisel tip shape is easy to insert beneath the bead and the slightly thicker shape keeps the tire lever from slipping - Bold shape makes it easy to remove the tightest of tires without bending or breaking
Bit and Socket Set for Pedro's Torque Wrenches Pedro's Pro Bit and Socket Set is designed to work with our torque wrenches, offering a full range of tools for the professional mechanic's hex, Torx, socket, and pedal needs. - Extensive set is the perfect companion for your Pedro's torque wrenches. - Includes 17 hex and Torx bits, 10 sockets, a crowfoot pedal wrench, and 3 drive adapters stored in a foam holder. - Premium S2 tool steel bits, chrome vanadium sockets, and precision laser-cut tool steel crowfoot ensure strength and lasting performance. Set includes: - Hex 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm (25mm), 4 & 5mm (50mm), 10mm (65mm, 3/8" drive) - Torx T10, T15, T20, T25, & T30 (25mm), T25 & T30 (50mm) - Sockets 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13mm (1/4" drive), 14, 15, 17, 19mm (3/8" drive) - Crowfoot 3/8" Drive 15mm Pedal Wrench - Drive Adapters 1/4" square to 1/4" hex, 1/4" hex to 1/4" square, & 3/8" square to 1/4" hex
Wheel Placeholder for Cleaning and Frame Protection During Travel The Travel Keeper is equally at home protecting a frame's rear triangle during travel or providing full chain keeper functionality. Adjustable design fits all rear QR and 12mm thru-axle frames and features aluminum construction, shifting across all gears, and heavy-duty solvent-resistant plastic pulley. - Structurally supports rear dropouts for maximum frame protection during travel. - Allows full forward or backward rotation of drivetrain and shifting through the full range of gears. - Adjustable design fits 130 and 135 QR dropouts and all 12mm thru-axle frames up to 12x157. - Professional-grade aluminum and solvent-resistant plastic components ready for daily life in the wash bucket or traveling the world.
The Torx-style fastener is quickly becoming standard fare on the modern bicycle. Having the right Torx wrenches in the right sizes is essential for the modern mechanic. Pedro's Pro T/L Torx Wrench Set is up to the challenge and offers features you won't find anywhere else. They started by choosing heat-treated S2 tool steel to ensure the ultimate in strength and long-lasting performance. They then added extra length to each leg of the wrench, offering better leverage and easy access to hard-to-reach bolts. Finally, they finished off by overmolding the wrenches with an ergonomic, soft plastic, TPR handle that fits in your hand like a glove to provide the ultimate in grip and comfort. The set includes T7, T10, T15, T20, T25, T30, and T40 sizes.
- The Shop Chain Tool is a workhorse designed to make chain removal, installation, and adjustments simple, safe, and comfortable - Replaceable bridge and new adjustable bridge positioning ensure compatibility with all current and future chains from single to 13-speed and beyond. Visit pedros.com/chainfit for compatibility info. - S2 tool steel pin freely spins on a ball bearing ensuring long life, lower effort, and better alignment. - Integrated guide pin sheer slot. - Replacement pin stored in handle.
Quickly and easily overhaul your entire drivetrain! Free the Chain Pig from his pen and watch him devour chain grime as only a pig can! The Pig Pen II Drivetrain Maintenance Kit includes everything you need: New and improved Chain Pig II hands-free chain cleaner, gear brush, 4oz Pig Juice degreaser, and 4oz XDry chain lube. Pig Juice: Developed specifically for Pedro's grime-devouring Chain Pig chain cleaner, Pig Juice is an impressively effective and economical degreaser/cleaner that makes bicycle drivetrain cleaning quick, easy, and safe for anyone from novice to professional. Pig Juice features an advanced pre-activated formula that quickly penetrates & loosens, removing oils, soils, and grime with less scrubbing & rinsing, and leaves spotless residue-free parts. Free of harsh chemicals, gentle enough to use on any material, fully biodegradable, fragrance-free, dye-free, solvent-free, plant-derived, and zero-VOC. X Dry: Formulated with Pedro's exclusive CleanTech Chemistry, X Dry uses advanced polymer technology that drys to a unique semi-fluid film and provides clean and long-lasting performance in dry to mixed conditions. Noticeably elevates efficiency, runs quiet, reduces wear, and repels water and grime. Gear Brush: Perfect for degreasing cassette, derailleur pulleys, and chainrings. - Includes hands-free chain cleaner, gear brush, 4 oz degreaaser and 4 oz chain lube
Pedro's premium adjustable wrench is a great addition to any tool set. Features include: an innovative jaw design which prevents damage to fasteners and opens to 33mm; an ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle offering comfort, leverage, and easy handling; laser-engraved sizing scale and proper usage-direction arrows for simple operation; an optimized forged chrome vanadium body providing strength and lighter weight; and 10" (250mm) length for the perfect blend of leverage and portability. - Innovative jaw design prevents damage to fasteners and opens to 33mm - Ergonomic, soft-plastic, TPR handle offers comfort, leverage, and easy handling - Laser engraved sizing scale and proper usage direction arrows for simple operation - Optimized forged chrome vanadium body provides strength and lighter weight - 10" (250mm) length provides perfect blend of leverage and portability
- Set includes 3.23, 3.30, and 3.45 sizes. - Investment-cast, heat-treated tool steel wrench features 3-side and 4-side openings. - Durable plastic handle reverses to provide ideal ergonomics with both openings. - Precision-cut wrench openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed. The Pro Spoke Wrench takes ergonomics and versatility to the next level. The dual-sided design, with both 3-side and 4-side openings, features a reversible handle. When using either wrench opening, the curved and sculpted plastic handle fits perfectly in your fingers and positions them on either side of the spoke for ideal leverage and control. The wrench is investment-cast, heat-treated steel ready for years of service and the precision-cut openings are perfectly sized for fit and speed. The Pro Spoke Wrench Set of 3 includes 3.23, 3.30, and 3.45 size wrenches.
$15.99 - $46.99
These professional-grade screwdrivers are designed for ease of use, comfort, and lasting durability. - Five-Piece Set Includes: #1 and #2 Phillips plus 4.5, 5.5, and 6.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers and storage pouch. - Two-Piece Set Includes: #2 Phillips and 5.5mm flat-blade screwdrivers - Dual-density, ergonomic thermoplastic handles for comfortable grip and leverage. - Heat-treated tool steel construction for strength and durability.
Torque wrenches are an essential bicycle tool. The increase in carbon fiber bikes and components have driven this need. While carbon fiber allows for more optimal design and provides higher strength to weight ratio compared to steel and aluminum, it is also more susceptible to crushing and cracking when improperly set up. Pedro's Fixed Torque Drivers are shop quality preset torque wrenches designed with an infinite torque-limiting clutch design to eliminate over-torquing of critical parts. Each wrench is calibrated using a torque calibration analyzer accurate to +/- 1% and is then tested 5 times prior to packaging with results recorded on the product card along with the date. A magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits and 4mm, 5mm, and T25 bits are included with each wrench. The ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control ready for daily use while also storing two extra bits. - Infinite torque-limiting clutch design eliminates over-torquing - Magnetic socket drive accepts standard 1/4" hex bits. 4mm, 5mm, & T25 bits included - Ergonomic handle design provides comfort and control and stores extra bits
Hungry to get your tools organized, protected, and ready for action? Then chow down on Pedro's Burrito Tool Wrap. Designed in conjunction with our Starter Tool Kit, this wrap is designed for versatility and convenience. Twenty pockets offer ample space for all your tools. Unroll flat on a bench or hang by the integrated grommets and find your tools displayed over the roomy 21" x 15" surface. When its time to pack up, the waterproof exterior and internal flap keep your tools protected and Velcro straps keep everything in check. Still hungry? Your favorite Pedro's floor pump fits perfectly in the Burrito straps. - Versatile design features 20 pockets and fits tools up to 13.75" (350mm) in length - Unfold flat on a bench or hang by integrated grommets to save space - Durable construction and waterproof exterior keeps tools protected - Compact and perfect for the car, travelling to an event, or a minimalist home shop setup
- Innovative chain retention hook locks tool onto cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. - Tool geometry offers maximum effective leverage and compact 270mm length. - Compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-Speed. Chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth. - Integrated fixed gear lockring wrench optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings. Pedro's new Pro Chain Whip takes inspiration from our beloved Vise Whip, applying many of the same functional principles to a more traditional chain whip design. The Pro Chain Whip design focuses on functionality, practicality, and safety. The innovative chain retention hook offers multiple benefits. First it keeps the chain secured to the tool during storage. Secondly, it improves user safety by locking the tool onto the cassette, ensuring full chain wrap and eliminating slippage. An added bonus of this feature is that the tool stays in place on its own. No more fumbling with your cassette lockring tool with one hand while trying to keep your chain whip in place. Being attached to the cassette, the Pro Chain Whip can also be used to slide the cassette off the hub. A nice option when dealing with grimy gears. Keeping traveling mechanics and portability in mind, the Pro Chain Whip geometry maximizes effective leverage while keeping the tool length to a compact 270mm and 225g weight. The integrated fixed gear lockring wrench, optimized for 41-42mm OD lockrings, adds versatility and is one less tool to carry. The Pro Chain Whip is compatible with all multi-gear cassettes including 12-speed, and the chain retention hook fits cogs up to 18 teeth.
- Micro Lever Compatible - Backed by Pedro's Lifetime Warranty and Rust-Free Guarantee - Hex Wrenches: 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm - T25 and T30 torx - Flat blade screwdriver - 95 grams Pedro's new Rx Micro multi-tool is ready for trailside repairs and daily adjustments and delivers the perfect balance of size, weight, and function. It's designed for performance and durability with a 6061 aluminum body, premium CrMo tool steel bits, and an anti-corrosion finish backed by our Rust-Free Guarantee.
- New design with dual 15mm openings and 24mm socket driver. - Features extra long 350mm length and dice grip handle. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Improved ergonomics makes pedal removal easier. A quality pedal wrench is worth its weight in gold. The new and improved Pedro's Equalizer Pedal Wrench II makes quick work of even the toughest pedals and now doubles as a socket driver wrench for use with Pedro's professional socket tools. Features include an extra long, 350mm length, tubular handle with dice grip for control and comfort, heat-treated chrome-moly steel construction for the ultimate strength and lasting performance, new 24mm socket driver, and new dual precision cut 15mm wrench openings positioned at 30 and 75 degree offsets for optimal mechanical advantage and wrench positioning. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- Professional-grade tool steel wrenches feature superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance. - Ergonomic body made of light but tough composite material - 220 grams The ICM won't just get you home, but will keep your ride going! First introduced in 2004, this proven design continues to win acclaim from editors and riders alike. The new ICM-21 adds new tools including a 1-12 speed chain tool, a Shimano Hollowtech crank cap tool, and 7 & 8mm flare wrenches for disc brake fittings, all while dropping 15 grams of weight. The ICM-21 features tools made from heat-treated tool steel for strength, superior anti-corrosion finish for unmatched lasting performance, a body made of lightweight, but super tough composite material, and two full-function tire levers. Includes the following tools: - 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 8mm hex - T25 & T30 Torx, - #2 Phillips & flat blade screwdrivers - 1-12 speed chain tool - 2 tire levers - 7 & 8mm flare box wrenches - 3.23, 3.3, & 3.45 spoke wrenches - Bottle opener - Shimano crank cap tool - Presta valve core tool
The hex wrench is the most common tool needed for the modern bicycle. Choosing the right set can make the difference between good day and a bad day working on bikes. Pedro's L Hex Wrench Set is up to the challenge. They made these wrenches from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure superior strength and long-lasting performance. Pedro's hex wrenches also feature extra length and a round-style end for better leverage and easy access and handling of hard-to-reach bolts. The set includes all the sizes you need in a convenient holder. - Made from heat-treated SNCM-V alloy steel to ensure long-lasting performance - Extra length provides great leverage and access to hard-to-reach bolts - Includes: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, & 10mm sizes in convenient holder
Wheel Placeholder for Cleaning and Travel The original Pedro's Chain Keeper has been a favorite in the wash buckets of mechanics for decades. The new Pro Chain Keeper carries this heritage forward to new levels, featuring one-handed installation, shifting across all gears, professional duty stainless-steel and aluminum construction, a heavy-duty solvent-resistant plastic pulley, and 12mm thru-axle compatibility. - Takes place of rear-wheel providing tension on the chain to protect the frame when the rear wheel is removed for cleaning, storage, or transport. - Allows full forward or backward rotation of drivetrain and shifting through a full range of gears. - Quick and easy one-handed installation on standard QR style dropouts and removable pulley wheel works directly on 12mm thru-axles. - Professional-grade stainless-steel, aluminum, and solvent-resistant plastic components ready for daily life in the wash bucket.
Cable cutters are an essential tool used for some of the most fundamental elements on the bicycle. What seems like a simple tool can often be the root of frustration when poor cut quality ruins a brand new cable, crimps housing shut, or leaves strands uncut. The Pedro's Cable Cutter is an industry favorite and when put to the test against the competition and you will quickly see why. Our cable is designed for years of service, for comfortable and easy usage, and with extra jaw overlap ensuring a clean cut every time.
The Chain Pig II hands-free chain cleaner will change the way you think about cleaning your chain. Just one use with Pedro's latest solvent-free degreasers and you too will become a believer just as so many riders and skeptical pro mechanics have. The Chain Pig II provides a simple, efficient, and effective way to clean the chain without making a mess or wasting valuable degreaser. Each element has been designed to outperform and outlast the competition. The upper and lower bodies are made from super-strong, chemical and impact-resistant plastic and new Chain Pig II features stainless steel button arms, along with other improvements, to further increase durability. The brush wheels, which have the toughest job in any chain cleaner, feature larger diameter bristles optimized for stiffness, effective cleaning performance, and superior durability. The drag-free derailleur hook is a game-changer providing simple use, real hands-free operation, and alignment allowing seriously high run speeds that increase effectiveness and efficiency. The Chain Pig II has also been designed for efficient cleaning and degreaser usage. The system allows effective cleaning using only 1 fluid ounce of degreaser. The stage one brushes effectively pull degreaser up from the reservoir and onto the chain. The chain is then scrubbed from all angles and finally pulled through a large durable sponge that wicks excess and contaminated fluid from the chain minimizing mess and dripping. The sponge also wipes the chain, filtering larger contaminants, and returning usable degreaser back for more cleaning. - Pro-grade brushes and super absorbent sponge eat chain grime for breakfast, and are always hungry for more - Surgically enhanced with stainless steel hardware and body sculpting ready for epic drivetrain battles - Innovative quick-lock closure and drag-free derailleur hook for easy use and hands-free operation - Lean and mean, this hog requires only 1oz of degreaser
These premium needle nose pliers feature a compact 6" (150mm) length, forged and heat-treated steel construction, and ergonomic dual-density grips. The self-opening jaws provide a full-featured profile, ready for gripping, crimping, and cutting tasks. - Compact 6" (150mm) length and self-opening jaw - Forged and heat-treated steel constuction - Ergonomic dual-density grips
Two-Sided Compact Mechanic's Hammer The Hammer is a professional-quality, efficient, mechanic's hammer perfect for the toolbox or shop, and ready to tackle all your bicycle hammering needs. The Hammer features a two-sided, heat-treated tool steel head with a replaceable plastic face on one side. It features a compact 10.75" (275mm) length, 550g weight, and Dice Grip handle for comfort, control, and vibration absorption. - Compact size and low weight perfect for the toolbox. - Two-sided, heat-treated tool steel head with a replaceable plastic face on one side. - Dice Grip handle provides comfort and control while absorbing vibration.
Having the right tool for the job is essential when working on modern bicycles. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision laser cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Working closely with each manufacturer, Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each ergonomically designed flat wrench also features a single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort.
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 12-notch X 46mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly, protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, BSA30 12x46 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 12-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including SRAM DUB, Zipp Vuma, Race Face Cinch, Rotor BSA30, Hawk Racing BB3086, and more. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
- New design features improved spline geometry and 3/8-inch drive pocket for use with torque wrenches. - Fits 16-notch X 44mm diameter external bearing bottom bracket cups and disc brake rotor lockrings. - Designed to stand up to the harsh conditions of professional use. - Precision laser cut design with ergonomic cushioned grip. Pedro's flat wrenches provide professional quality, precision-fit wrenches required to properly install, remove, and adjust components. Pedro's bottom bracket flat wrenches are made from 4mm thick, precision-laser-cut, heat-treated tool steel for the ultimate in strength and lasting performance. Pedro's designed each flat wrench to fit perfectly protecting the component and ensuring simple and safe usage for the mechanic. Each wrench also features an ergonomic single-ended design with cushioned grip to provide maximum leverage & comfort. The new Pedro's Bottom Bracket Wrench, Shimano 16x44 features a 3/8-inch drive for use with torque wrenches. It fits 16-notch external bearing bottom bracket cups including Shimano BB80, BB5700, XT BB70, BB51, and previous external bearing threaded cups. Also fits many external Threaded types for Campagnolo, Chris King, FSA MegaExo, Hope, SRAM/Truvativ GXP, Race Face X-type, Surly, Wheels, and others. Also fits disc brake rotor lockrings with 16 external notches and Shimano TL-FC24 and TL-FC25 adapters. Backed by Pedro's lifetime warranty.
A clean bike is a happy bike! Keeping your bike clean is an essential part of bicycle maintenance, ensuring better performance, increased safety, easier repairs, increased life of all parts of the bike, and more fun on your next ride! Pedro's Pro Brush Kit offers a set of four unique brushes designed specifically to easily and quickly clean all parts of the bike. Made with the user experience and durability in mind, each brush's ergonomic handle fits well in your hand while offering unmatched durability. - Large Frame and Wheel Brush - Toothbrush; ideal for cogs, derailleurs, and chainrings - Cone brush for hard to reach spots - Parts cleaning brush for applying degreaser - Logo bag for storage and travel. - Perfect when paired with Pedro's degreaser and cleaner products (each sold separately)
Page 1 of 2 Next page