Parts & Accessories
Taking the ultimate helmet lighting system – the Vis 360 – to the next level, the Vis Pro features an ultra-powerful 600-lumen headlight optimized for commuting and bright enough for twisty singletrack! The featherweight system is waterproof for all-conditions reliability and has an integrated rear light/battery pack that balances the unit on a variety of helmets. An essential setup for those requiring maximum protective visibility with powerful illumination. Featuring: - 600 Lumen Output Certified to the FL-1 Standard - Daylight Visible Pulse Mode - Integrated Battery Pack With Red Rear Lighting - Innovative Amber Sidelights Provides Critical Side Visibility at Intersections - Ultra-lightweight Setup With Easy Clip On/Off Design - Waterproof to 1 meter For All-Conditions Reliability - Accurate Battery Charge & Status Indicator - Micro USB Rechargeable Included: - Helmet Mounts & Micro USB Charging Cable
- DIY Kit brings the LifeBEAM Heart Rate Sensor to the Z1 helmet. - Contains sensor, headband, processor, Mudcap, charge cable, and manual - Lazer's Z1 Helmet sold separately - Rechargeable battery is included in the sensor unit The Lazer and LifeBEAM cooperation is the first time wearable technology has been used in cycling helmets. The LifeBEAM application is the only device that can be placed in a cycling helmet to continuously measure the rider’s heart rate with no chest strap needed. This technology senses your body while you ride and gives you an accurate analysis of your performance, while protecting your head. Initially it was developed by LifeBEAM to monitor the vital signs of pilots and astronauts, but now you can have the same the same technology on your weekly rides. Why? Personal heart rate provides a window to an individual’s fitness and athletic ability. When you keep track of your heart rate during your exercise, you will be able to ensure the safety of your fitness program. Keeping your heart rate within a normal range ensures yourself that you are training in a safe and productive way. And nothing is easier than using the Lazer LifeBEAM combination to measure your heart rate, no chest strap needed. LifeBEAM Gear: The helmet seamlessly pairs to fitness devices and smartphones through ANT+ and Bluetooth 4.0 protocol and displays the rider’s real-time heart rate. The proprietary optical sensor and algorithm were developed, tested, and perfected in the aerospace industry under extreme conditions. As a result, LifeBEAM technology is completely motion resistant, so it can be used on any terrain, even the most intense MTB trails. The LifeBEAM device is also truly all-weather, performing well in any condition such as rain, humidity, and extreme hot and cold climates. Once you start using the helmet you can easily connect it with most fitness apps, fitness devices & mobile devices. All you have to do is put the helmet on your head and turn on the LifeBEAM unit at the back of the helmet. As soon as the sensor makes contact with the skin, the brain unit will send out your heart rate data to a connected device, displaying it in real-time
You need to get out on your bike even in terrible weather. Fitting in an early commute or a mid-winter ride is easier when you're warm, comfortable, and visible. Keeping your head warm in bad weather can be the best way to fend off the elements. - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective band - Elastic hem - Reflective logo - Durably waterproof - Extremely breathable - All weather conditions - Engineered for Cycling - Weight: 0.8 ounces
Our patented ANGi sensor calls for help when you can’t. In fact, it’s the first device to protect you before, during, and after a crash. It does this through a pairing with our Specialized Ride App for iOS or Android devices. And if it detects a crash, it commences a countdown that, if you’re ok, you can stop and keep riding. If, however, ANGi determines that you’re in need of help, it’ll send an alert to your selected contacts with your last known GPS coordinates and a message that you’re in need of help. What about if you’re out of service coverage? ANGi has a plan for that. Just set your estimated ride time before you head out when you know that your ride will take you out of range. All you need is an active data signal when you start your session. And if you haven’t completed your ride within that time frame, ANGi will send a notification to your contacts with your last uploaded location. - ANGi is a ride tracker, crash detector, and safety beacon. - Includes a one-year subscription to Specialized Ride Premium app. - Detects and reports potentially dangerous helmet impacts to the Specialized Ride app, which notifies your emergency contacts and sends them your most recent GPS coordinates. - Additional premium features include start ride notifications and ride-time alerts. - Attaches to Specialized ANGi-ready helmets. - Approximate six months' battery life on a 2032 coin cell battery. - Weight: 10 grams w/ battery - Two-year sensor warranty
Remote V2 + Mount, Black
- Replacement Shield Kit for Specialized S-Works TT Helmet. - Kit includes pre-assembled Clear and Smoke colored shields.
The ultimate commuter helmet cover combrines a fully reflective fabric, with water and wind protection. - Sugoi's fully reflective and waterproof Zap fabric is designed for high visibility in low light - Two sizes to offer a wider range of fit possibilities
When chilly, soggy weather rolls through, Garneau's H2 Helmet Cover keeps you both warm and dry. It's made from a polyurethane-coated spandex that's water-resistant. The sealed seams and a snug stretch band that fits easily over your helmet also keep water from seeping in. Plus, when the sun's not shining, the high-visibility yellow color and reflective accents will help make you visible to others. Technical Details: - Fabric : Polyurethane-coated Carbon WR spandex - Seams: Sealed seams: Keep you dry - Visibility Features: Reflective accent
Brentwood 2.0 Liner
The Asteroid fits all new and older Bern helmets with a two-hole mount located in the rear of the shell. USB rechargeable. - 12 Lumens - Micro USB rechargeable - 3 Light Modes (Flash 24 hours, Pulse 6.5 hours, Steady 5.5 hours) - Water Resistant - 16 grams - 26mm tall, 39mm wide, 20mm thick (w/o bracket)
$15.00 - $27.95 $15.00 - $40.00 Up to 30% Off
Replacement visor for all Dissident Comp helmets.
$27.95 $40.00 30% Off
Replacement visor for all Specialized Dissident helmets.
Replacement pads for all Ambush MIPS helmets.
Replacement pads for all Deviant II helmets.
Keep the rain, snow and mud from getting inside your helmet, or use as a quick aerodynamic solution to close off the front and side vents. Aeroshell is a great accessory for compatible Lazer helmets! The Aeroshell is a plastic cover, designed to fit perfectly over specific models of Lazer helmets. The Aeroshell snaps into place and protects the riders head from wind and rain while still allowing for some air movement under the front of the helmet and out the rear vents. The Aeroshell is unique in that it is easily removed from the helmet when riding conditions are such that additional ventilation is desired. Snap it on when the rain is pouring down and pull it off when the sun starts to shine, the Aeroshell is the perfect tool for every possible condition. Additionally the Aeroshell provides a significant increase in Aerodynamic performance once it is installed on the helmet. By closing off the ventilation holes, the amount of aerodynamic drag the helmet creates is strongly reduced, making your road helmet into an aero helmet and resulting in a faster ride. Sizing: - Small = 52 – 56cm - Medium = 55 – 59cm - Large = 58 – 61cm
A coffee or beer after a long ride is the perfect way to relax and discuss your performance or the events of that day with your buddies. But where do you leave that helmet?! You can lay it on the table, hang it on your bike, or even keep it on your head, but none of those solutions are really ideal. And how do you secure your bike without carrying a lock at all times? You want to store your helmet somewhere and not have to look over your shoulder every five minutes to check if your bike is still there. Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to store your helmet and lock your valuable bicycle safely at the same time?! That problem is now solved with the arrival of the Cappuccinolock. The Cappuccinolock is a revolutionary way to secure your helmet using only your helmet straps. Slide the male part of your buckle into the lock on one side and connect the female part of your buckle on the other side of the lock. Twist the numbers to ensure the lock can’t open and relax while you have your coffee. Use it to lock your helmet to prevent it from getting stolen or use the helmet straps to secure your helmet and your bicycle at the same time. Lock it, roll it, leave it!
Replacement Visor for S-Works Dissident helmet.
Looking to take your second-generation Flux headlight off-road? You're going to need a helmet mount. - Breakaway design prevents snagging on overhead objects - Hook-and-loop strap can be reoriented 90 degrees to give additional mounting options - Fore/aft adjustability for optimal placement regardless of helmet vents - Action camera style hinge works with third-party mounts
This is a replacement for the ANGi-ready Mindset Hairport system found on S-Works TT helmets.
- Replacement charging cable - Used for: Street, Kickstart, Matrix helmets & Lumos remote
- LED Light that fits inside compatible Lazer helmet Mudcaps - Includes: Two CR2023 batteries
- Replacement padding for Lumos Matrix and Street helmets
Replacement cheek pads for all Specialized Dissident Comp helmets.
Replacement crown pads for all Dissident Comp helmets.
Mindset 360 fit system provides a secure, customizable fit with 360-degree tension adjustment, five height positions, and an integrated dial for easy, on-the-fly adjustments. - Helmet not included, sold separately
- Replacement padding for Kickstart and Kickstart Lite
Handlebar mount for Lumos remote
$14.99 $15.00 On Sale
- Replacement fit system with Hairport.
This helmet mount works with all CatEye Lights. Pair it with the Volt 800 for the ultimate trail solution.
$13.95 $20.00 30% Off
Replacement chin strap covers for all Dissident helmets.
Page 1 of 2 Next page