The E-Bike Orbis StVZO E600 is an advanced StVZO certified e-bike cycling front light delivering 600 lumens of output. This light is housed in a die-cast and CNC-Machined Aluminum body with extruded cooling fins ensuring durability, efficient heat dissipation, and an advanced computerized thermal management chip to maximize lumen output efficiency. The Orbis StVZO E600 offers Daytime Running Light mode as well as an intelligent 'Thermal Protection Safety Feature' which automatically reduces light output for safety and efficiency. Rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards, it is built to withstand various weather conditions.
It has an integrated 130 cm (51.2 inches) cable connecting to the e-bike's motor/battery system. The BES3 BOSCH connector and CNC Machined Aluminum E-bike Mega Mount are included. E-Bike compatibility: 10.5 – 13.5V input, 8.5W Low Beam / 13W Daytime Running Lights.
Our e-bike lights are powered by the motor/battery of an e-bike and need to be manually installed. Proper installation may require some disassembly of the bike and motor (depending on make and model, battery type) and additional wiring to connect the light to the motor. Please contact the e-bike or motor manufacturer for installation instructions. It is highly recommended to have a trained e-bike professional install your lights for you.
- 600 lumens
- StVZO-Optimized lens
- Daytime running lights (ECE R87)
- Die cast and CNC-machined aluminum body with optimized heat-dissipating design
- Includes CNC Machined Aluminum E-bike Mega Mount
- Thermal Protection Safety Feature: Auto-reduces light output for safety and efficiency
- Rigorously tested to IPX7 Waterproofing standards
- E-bike compatible 10.5 – 13.5V input, 8.5W LB / 13W DRL
- Versatile E-bike system compatibility
- 130cm power cable with BES3 BOSCH connector included